FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW
POLICY OF RECIPROCITY
(effective November 2008)
The Placement Office provides services to students and graduates of other law schools (“requestors”) within the following guidelines:
- Services are available to all requestors of those law schools that allow Florida State Law graduates and/or students to use their facilities.
- Requests for services must be made in writing by a placement administrator prior to the rendering of any services. Requests should be e-mailed to Nicole Scialabba, Esq. The request must contain the following:
- Month/Year graduated or will graduate;
- E-mail address of requestor; and
- Phone number of the requestor.
- Services will be available for a three-month period beginning the date reciprocity is granted via e-mail.
- Requestors can visit our office in person to view job listings. They may also utilize our Resource Room and job placement software, Symplicity. No services will be rendered by mail or telephone.
- Reciprocity will be restricted between August 1 and October 31, due to on-campus interviewing.
- Requestors may not participate in on-campus interviews, off-campus interviews or resume referral programs with prospective employers, or any event hosted by the Placement Office.
- The Placement Office director may deny further services to a school that exceeds a reasonable number of requests in a given year.
Any questions regarding this policy should be directed to Nicole Scialabba, Esq., 850.644.4495.