The Florida State College of Law hosts a public lecture and faculty workshop series that allows faculty from inside and outside the school and interdisciplinary scholars to discuss works in progress that are relevant to law as a learned profession. In addition to engaging faculty at the highest levels, speakers frequently interact with students, including making presentations to classes in the environmental and international certificate programs.
2016-2017 Workshop Schedule
- Wednesday, October 5 – Kelli Alces Williams & Justin Sevier, FSU College of Law
- Wednesday, October 19 – Robert Percival, University of Maryland
- Tuesday, October 25 – Dan Mears, FSU College of Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Tuesday, November 1 – Sean Griffith, Fordham University
- Thursday, November 3 – Justin Pace, FSU College of Law
- Thursday, January 12 – Tracey Meares, Yale University
- Wednesday, January 25 – Jake Linford, FSU College of Law
- Thursday, February 2 – Nicole Stelle Garnett, University of Notre Dame
- Thursday, February 16 – Valerie Hans, Cornell University
- Thursday, March 2 – Tess Wilkinson-Ryan, University of Pennsylvania
If you are interested in attending an event, contact David Markell. Lectures and symposia–designated with an asterisk (*)–are law school-wide events.