The Florida State University College of Law offers state-of-the-art facilities, which include:
- Courtrooms, seminar rooms, conference rooms, and on-campus interview rooms
- Classrooms with electrical outlets for every seat in every classroom
- Wireless Internet connectivity inside all facilities
- Interactive technology supporting multi-media presentations and teleconferencing
- In the evenings and on weekends, students maintain 24/7 card access to most classrooms, common areas and the Research Center (library).
Please watch the following 360° videos to learn more about our distinguished facilities.
Advocacy Center Courtrooms
Main Classroom Building
Public Interest Law Center (PILC) and Externships
Rotunda and Green
The Research Center