World of Opportunities.
Florida State University College of Law is located in the heart of downtown Tallahassee – the capital of the nation’s third largest state – across the street from the Florida Supreme Court and one block from the Florida Capitol. Few other law schools in the nation can compete in terms of location. The unique legal opportunities that accompany being located in a state capital are invaluable. The experiences that FSU Law students have in Tallahassee and around the globe translate into careers all over the world for our graduates.
Choose FSU Law
Preparing graduates to succeed in their careers is the most important thing we do. We are known for our world class faculty, our successful and friendly student body, and our location in Tallahassee that gives students a wide variety of opportunities to gain legal experience.
Master's Programs for Non-Lawyers
- Online Master’s: Cybersecurity, Privacy, and Technology Risk Management
- Online Master’s: Employment Law and HR Risk Management
- Online Master’s: Financial Regulation and Compliance
- Online Master’s: Health Care Regulation
- Online Master’s: Legal Risk Management, Contracting, and Compliance
- On-Campus Master’s Program