The College of Law offers 9 joint-degree programs in cooperation with other colleges, schools and departments of the university. The joint-degree programs enable students to earn two degrees concurrently, the Juris Doctor and the Master's.
The College of Law offers joint-degree programs in conjunction with the College of Business and the College of Social Work, as well as with the departments of Earth, Ocean, & Atmospheric Sciences; International Affairs; Sport Management and Urban and Regional Planning, the Askew School of Public Administration and Public Policy, and the School of Information.
- Oceanography: Aquatic Environmental Science and Law
- Business and Law
- Information and Law
- Information Technology and Law
- International Affairs and Law
- Public Administration and Law
- Social Work and Law
- Sport Management and Law
- Urban and Regional Planning and Law