The College of Law offers 9 joint graduate pathways in cooperation with other colleges, schools and departments of the university. The joint graduate pathways enable students to complete two graduate programs concurrently, the Juris Doctor and the Master's.
The College of Law offers joint graduate pathways in conjunction with the College of Business and the College of Social Work, as well as with the departments of Earth, Ocean, & Atmospheric Sciences; International Affairs; Sport Management and Urban and Regional Planning, the Askew School of Public Administration and Public Policy, and the School of Information.
- Oceanography: Aquatic Environmental Science and Law
- Business and Law
- Information and Law
- Information Technology and Law
- International Affairs and Law
- Public Administration and Law
- Social Work and Law
- Sport Management and Law
- Urban and Regional Planning and Law