Law students at Florida State University College of Law should be aware of academic rules, policies and procedures that will assist them in a seamless career as a student. Understanding graduation requirements, the grading system, programs offered, registration and other topics not only allow students to progress comfortably and logically through law school, but help them avoid problems that might otherwise slow their expected progress. Use the documents below to review key segments of the College of Law Academic Rules, Policies and Procedures.
- Emergency Changes to Academic Rules for Spring 2020
- Courses that Count as Online Courses During COVID-19
- Academic Rules & Policies
- Academic Support Policy
- Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 New Grading System and Normalization Rules Transition
- New Grading System, Grade Normalization, Academic Support, Etc. Rules - Effective Beginning Summer Session 2019