The office of the College of Law Registrar provides many services to the law school's students, faculty, and alumni. Some of its responsibilities include maintaining student and graduate records, assisting students with registration and drop/add, collecting and disseminating grade information, and processing requests for enrollment verification, degree verification, and transcripts. Please feel free to contact the office for assistance.
- Records Request Form
- Graduation Checklist (PDF, 31.18 KB)
- Request Graduate Level Credits (PDF, 20.79 KB)
- Request Directed Individual Study (PDF, 17.88 KB)
- Request Special Student Status (PDF, 37.25 KB)
- Request Research Internship (PDF, 32.63 KB)