Tallahassee has a variety of hotels that are close to our campus. Make reservations well in advance during football weekends and legislative session, as hotels fill up quickly.
If you enjoy athletics, you may want to check the Seminoles' schedules and include these activities as part of your visit to Tallahassee.
Directions to the College of Law
From the Tallahassee Regional Airport
- Exit the terminal parking lot and go right (east) on Capital Circle and continue to the first traffic light.
- Turn Left (northeast) onto Springhill Road and continue through the next light at Orange Avenue, where Springhill will become Lake Bradford Road. Continue toward the football stadium.
- Just before you reach the football stadium, turn right (east) at the traffic light onto Gaines Street.
- Continue east on Gaines Street and turn left (one-way, heading north) onto Duval Street.
- Take a Left onto Pensacola Street (one-way, heading west). The College of Law's Roberts Hall is on the north side of the street across from the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center.
From Interstate 10
- Exit at #199 (old #29), Tallahassee / Havana and go south (towards Downtown Capitol) on Highway 27 / Monroe Street.
- Continue on Monroe Street through town toward the State Capitol Complex and turn right (west) onto Jefferson Street at the traffic light just before the Capitol Building. Jefferson Street curves to the left and becomes Pensacola Street.
- The College of Law's Roberts Hall is on the north side of the street across from the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center.
Parking is available in metered spaces around the law school and at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. Parking also is available at Kleman Plaza off of Bronough Street.
If you park at Kleman Plaza, bring your parking ticket to Admissions, and we will be happy to validate it.
The main entrance to the building is on Pensacola Street, and the Office of Admissions is on the second floor of the Rotunda, Room R208. For further directions, please contact the Admissions office.
For more information about Tallahassee and the surrounding area, please visit the following sites.